Unity Party of America Mission Statement:
Unity shall strive for a United America where peoples of all parties and backgrounds shall come together on common ground and move forward together as a nation to create a better country for current and future generations of Americans.
Media Inquiries should be directed to United National Committee Communications Director Eric Bodenstab @ (719) 800-1604.
Requests to become a Uniter and join the Unity Party of America should be completed here.
Here are just a few of our 2020 Unity Party of America Candidates:
Thank you for your patience as we rebuild this original site of the Unity Party to make it better than ever and take America’s foremost Centrist organization to the next level. Once you’ve donated to your cause to fund the continued development of this website and other outreach efforts and have become a Uniter, please check back frequently at our official Facebook discussion group as well as our official Facebook page to stay on top of the latest developments.
The Latest 12 Uniters to Join the Unity Party of America:
- Ronnie Henley > Dyer County, Tennessee
- Tina McDaniel > Orange County, California
- Robert Kuhn > Ada County, Idaho
- Alison Miller > Kauai County, Hawaii
- Darrin Brandt > Utah County, Utah
- Ryan Arthur > El Paso County, Colorado
- Matthew Duggan > Hartford County, Connecticut
- Thomas Lynch > Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska
- Nick Dingus > Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma
- Anthony Howard > Arlington County, Virginia
- Randy Cooper > Jefferson County, Alabama
- David Hicks > Pine County, Colorado