Unity Party of America Mission Statement:
Unity shall strive for a United America where peoples of all parties and backgrounds shall come together on common ground and move forward together as a nation to create a better country for current and future generations of Americans.
“…The Unity Party of America platform which is clearly articulated on their website, where they endorse a balanced budget amendment, eliminating the federal income tax, and congressional and judicial term limits among plenty of other issues.”
Concerned about security of online donations? Donate to the Unity Party via GoFundMe!
Media Inquiries should be directed to United National Committee Communications Director Evy Hines @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Deputy Communications Director Eric Bodenstab @ email@example.com.
Requests to become a Uniter and join the Unity Party of America should be completed here.
The Unity Party has already fielded its first 2022 & 2024 Candidates!
Once you’ve donated to your cause to fund the continued development of this website and other outreach efforts and have become a Uniter, please check back frequently at our official Facebook discussion group as well as our official Facebook page to stay on top of the latest developments!
The Latest 20 Uniters to Join the Unity Party of America:
- Randall Bowers > Sullivan County, Tennessee
- Chance Johnson > Ada County, Idaho
- Naya Gambino > Butte County, California
- Shilo Jones > King County, Washington
- Jacque Decker > King County, Washington
- Colin Young > Dukes County, Massachusetts
- Sky Setzer > Leon County, Florida
- Ted Ragsdale > Ventura County, California
- Juanita Stadler > Cortland County, New York
- Cory Marshburn > Onslow County, North Carolina
- Humberto Sermeno > El Paso County, Texas
- Timothy Peck > Amherst County, Virginia
- Michael Scott Hickerson > Custer County, Idaho
- Jade Apomayta Bai > San Diego County, California
- Baruch Atta > Baltimore City, Maryland
- Donnie Harold Harris > Marion County, Indiana
- Robert Hipkins > Cabarrus County, North Carolina
- Ian Peters > Multnomah County, Oregon
- Gavin Peretti > Montgomery County, Maryland
- Jazz Mitchell > Clark County, Nevada