Communications Director, United National Committee
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Unity Party Announces 2nd Wave of Nominations for Total of 14
Broomfield, Colorado, April 27, 2020 – The Unity Party of Colorado (https://unitypartycolorado.com/) nominated 5 additional candidates at its Saturday online convention, which was a 2nd nominating convention held in response to the overwhelming interest from Candidates wishing to join Unity.
The Unity Party’s 2020 field now includes 14 nominees and is as follows:
- Bill Hammons > President of the United States
- Eric Bodenstab > Vice President of the United States
- Stephan “Chairman Seku” Evans > United States Senate (Colorado)
- Paul Noel Fiorino > Colorado’s 1st Congressional District
- Gary Swing > Colorado’s 2nd Congressional District
- Critter Milton > Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District
- Laura Ireland > Colorado’s 4th Congressional District
- Rebecca Keltie > Colorado’s 5th Congressional District
- Jaimie Kulikowski > Colorado’s 6th Congressional District
- Dave Olszta > Colorado’s 7th Congressional District
- Karen Ben-Moyal > Texas’ 14th Congressional District
- Jerry Burton > Colorado State Senate, District 33
- Joe Richardson > Colorado State Representative, District 5
- James Treibert > Adams County, Colorado Commissioner, District 2
In addition, Barbara Avent and Stephan “Chairman Seku” Evans are Colorado’s two new additions to the 39-member United National Committee of the Unity Party of America (https://unityparty.us/united-national-committee/), which will be voting on a Unity Party Presidential Candidacy Vacancy Committee this summer.
“It’s a pleasure to see the Unity Party growing exponentially, even in the middle of a Pandemic,” says Unity Party national chairman and Presidential Candidate Bill Hamons. “We’ve started to reach out to the voters of other third parties orphaned at the edges of American politics, and rest assured, once all the paperwork is squared away and websites dusted off, we’ll be driving full bore down the middle towards making a mark this November, assuming the rest of the nation sees the common sense of Colorado’s mail-in ballot election system.”
About the Unity Party of Colorado
The Unity Party of Colorado has been officially recognized by the State of Colorado since D-Day, 2017 as an official party with the right to place its nominees directly onto General Election ballots thanks to multiple successful petitions of Unity Party candidates over the preceding years. Its official website is https://unitypartycolorado.com.
About the Unity Party of America
The Unity Party of America was founded on November 4, 2004. This Centrist national political party now covers 42 States — latest State: Idaho — is officially recognized at the State level as a result of successful Unity Party candidate petitions as well as at the Federal level (FEC # C00591313), and has fielded several 2020 candidates in multiple states for all levels of Federal office. Its official website is www.unityparty.us.
This communication paid for by the United National Committee. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.