The United National Committee, the governing body of the Unity Party of America, is currently seeking go-getters who ardently support our platform and are willing to work hard to put our program into action.
The one position currently open is that of Upraiser, Unity Party fundraiser (see below). Those intensely interested in getting in on the ground floor with this world-changing movement are welcome to email their résumés to email@example.com and complete the below form.
Non-paying internships are also available.
All Upraisers are 1099s, make their own schedules, and are paid by commission on the below basis. We only ask that you contact us to register as an Upraiser (partly so that you can get proper credit for the funds you raise) before you start fundraising.
- $0-$1,000 in weekly donations raised: 10% (i.e., if you raise $100 Sat-Fri you get $10 next Friday)
- $1,001-$5,000 in weekly donations raised: 20% (i.e., if you raise $2,000 you get $400 on Friday)
- $5,001-$10,000 in weekly donations raised: 25% (i.e., if you raise $8,000 you get $2,000 on Friday)
- $10,001-$25,000 in weekly donations raised: 30% (i.e., if you raise $20,000 you get $6,000 Friday)
- $25,001-$50,000 in weekly donations raised: 35% (i.e., raising $40,000 gets you $14,000 Friday)
- $50,001-$75,000 in weekly donations raised: 40% (i.e., raising $60,000 gets you $24,000 Friday)
- $75,001-$100,000 in weekly donations raised: 45% (i.e., raising $80,000 gets you $36,000 Friday)
- $100,001+ in weekly donations raised: 50% (i.e., raising $200,000 gets you $100,000 on Friday)
Upraisers are paid every Friday on the previous week’s verified contributions to the United National Committee. It’s recommended that you start with friends, family, close coworkers, neighbors, fellow churchgoers and other such associates before working your way outward in ever-expanding circles of prospects (Upraisers with proven track records of fundraising are granted access to voter databases).
There are also management opportunities available.