Donate to the United National Committee of the Unity Party of America!
Please note that this is a Federal political contribution, and as such is governed by applicable Federal laws. By contributing to the United National Committee, you agree that:
- You are a US citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., a green card holder).
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and such funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You are making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person (please see below for paying by mailed check).
- You are not a federal contractor.
If you’re wondering what your $5,000 pays for, it will pay for (among other things):
- One year of website registration = $12
- 1,000 business cards for Chairman = $37.26
- 500 Unity Party flyers to provide to a Candidate = $46
- 12 months of web hosting @ $10/month = $120
- One 6 ft x 10 ft vinyl Unity Party banner for pictures, etc. = $150
- 1,000 thank you cards to send to new Uniters = $225
- Filing fee to place the Unity Party Presidential ticket on the Louisiana ballot = $500
- 1,000 1st Class stamps for mailing cards & flyers = $550
- 84 tanks of gas for National Chairman to visit 42 State Chairs = $1,680
- 42 Airbnb reservations for National Chairman to visit 42 States = $1,680
Please visit this page on the Federal Election Commission website for more information on who can and cannot contribute.
For information on how and where to mail a check, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And to share a donation link with your friends, just have them point their phone at this code:
And, finally, here are some innovative ideas for raising money for the Unity Party!